Divorced & Widowed Adjustment, Inc. - Non-profit Support Groups
Las Vegas Support Groups - History
Provides emotional support and recovery programs for men and women experiencing difficult times in their lives brought about by separation, divorce or loss of a relationship. Our programs are designed to help men and women deal with life-controlling traumatic issues, with support from people who are coming from similar situations. All of our support groups are weekly "on-going" programs.Call 24-Hrs. (702) 735-5544
- Founded by Park Baker, a 48+ year resident of Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Nevada State registered as a 501-C-3 non-profit organization.
- Weekly support groups provided every week for over thirty five years.
- Longest running support group organization of its kind in Las Vegas.
- Groups are for men and women of all ages and backgrounds.
- Provides an extremely critical need to the Las Vegas community.
- No dues or fees charged for any weekly programs.
- Divorced & Separated support groups meet twice weekly.
- Weekly bereavement / grief loss support groups for men and women.
- Groups do not focus on legal issues or any religious doctrines.
- Groups are not intended to be a replacement for professional counseling.
- Volunteer leadership provides a caring atmosphere and guidance.
- Registered as a Nevada charitable non-profit organization.
- Donations and charitable giving provides funding for our programs.
- Our groups offer help for today and hope for tomorrow.